At the heart of this calibration process is the data underpinning MiFID II’s regulation of market structures and practices. If this crucial reference data set were to be altered dramatically, it would completely distort the functioning of many central planks of MiFID, including trading and transparency obligations for equity and non-equity instruments alike.
Enter Brexit. If the UK leaves the European Economic Area (EEA) single market without a post-Brexit special arrangement, trading activity
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit