- Alexander Dorfmann, Senior Product Manager, SIX Financial Information
- Sheena Kelman, Lead – MiFID II project, Martin Currie Investment Management Ltd.
- David Masters, Director, Operations Regulatory Reporting, Regulatory Data Coordinator, Societe Generale
- Moderator: Max Bowie, Editor, Inside Market Data
With less than 12 months until MiFID II becomes law for European firms and those who trade in Europe, this webinar, sponsored by SIX Financial Information, assesses the impact of the pending regulation’s transaction reporting requirements firms’ readiness to comply with the new rules across their entire global enterprises. Key questions include:
- To what extent will global firms’ activities be in-scope and affected by MiFID II’s reporting requirements?
- How can firms ensure consistency of data and reporting across their activities across different geographies, jurisdictions, and regulatory regimes?
- What aspects of MiFID II’s investor protection rules must data professionals be aware of and working towards compliance with?