Bloomberg’s SPPI data service will enable Intesa Sanpaolo’s accounting and reporting staff to determine how securities should be classified under IFRS 9.
“Using Bloomberg’s IFRS 9 SPPI in our accounting process will help us classify portfolio securities accurately and consistently across our organization. We also expect it will save us time and resources required to evaluate how our investments should be treated under the new standard,” says Nicola Torresani, head of debt pricing and analytics
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech