Solvency II, the European regulatory initiative mandating risk-based capital requirements for insurance firms, is set to acutely affect asset managers when fully implemented at the start of 2014. Numbers tell the story: European insurance assets account for nearly €7 trillion ($8.5 trillion), much of it managed globally.
Two regulatory priorities—capital charge ratios (Pillar I) and disclosure requirements (Pillar III)—mean managers are likely to augment their product offerings and asset allocat
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy