Catherine Doherty, global CEO of London-based consultancy Investit, says investment firms must not get bogged down in the detail of proposed regulations.
Instead, investment firms should take a broad, thematic approach to ensure full compliance, rather than working on each regulation separately, says Doherty.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground