Differences between EMIR and Dodd–Frank reporting requirements in the US can be found in both the breadth of which market participants are covered, and how immediately.
Both aspects arguably involve a heavier lift in Europe—where the “two-sided” reporting mandate covers buy-side firms and corporate hedgers, and does so with a single deadline, rather than phased-in, approach. According to Rob Friend, London-based global head of fixed-income products at Bloomberg, those twin aspects have upended t
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix