To comply with financial industry regulation, firms need access to data and the ability to collaborate internally on management of that data. They must also report that data correctly.
The keys to that collaboration can be found in standards, says Cornelius Crowley, deputy director and chief data officer at the Office of Financial Research (OFR), the unit of the US Treasury that promotes adoption of identification and communication standards in the financial industry. Standards exist for many di
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech