Michael Sanderson, president of Reuters Holdings PLC's Instinet Corp., took the opportunity of the semi-annual meeting of the Council of Institutional Investors, an activist pension plan sponsor group, to outline future plans. He also revealed some of the findings of an Instinet survey of what institutions require from automated trading systems.
Instinet operates an equities automatic execution system plus the Crossing Network, through which institutions can buy and sell blocks of equities.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground