Princeton Financial Systems has advanced the ball on its business plan with respect to a Swiss-developed asset management system it acquired earlier this year. Princeton acquired the system--the DOS-based Orbits Asset Management System (AMS)--from Zurich-based Watkins & Associates. Princeton intends to use AMS to carve itself a market niche among European investment managers. The vendor also plans to upgrade AMS to run on Windows NT.
Watkins's client list for AMS includes Deutsche Bank,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground