NEW YORK--Could the pending sale of Warburg Pincus' Asset Management business to Credit Suisse Asset Management throw a wrench into a just completed system upgrade at New York-based Warburg? It's not clear. Credit Suisse officials aren't saying, but one source familiar with Warburg's operations says: "The staff has no idea what will happen. There's been a whole lot of speculation and guessing going on, but the only thing they've heard is that nothing disruptive is going to happen."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse