NEW YORK--Could the pending sale of Warburg Pincus' Asset Management business to Credit Suisse Asset Management throw a wrench into a just completed system upgrade at New York-based Warburg? It's not clear. Credit Suisse officials aren't saying, but one source familiar with Warburg's operations says: "The staff has no idea what will happen. There's been a whole lot of speculation and guessing going on, but the only thing they've heard is that nothing disruptive is going to happen."
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse