BEND, Ore.-- Blue Chip Development Corp. is shipping version 1.5 of its flagship product, Carabiner. The product is aimed at money managers with up to $5 billion in assets under management, a strategy that puts the company in direct competition with Advent Software Inc. and Charles Schwab Inc.'s Schwab Institutional Services Group, which sells the Centerpiece portfolio management system to financial consultants and investment advisers.
Carabiner combines portfolio management, performance
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground