BALTIMORE--T. Rowe Price has gone live with DST International's Global Portfolio System, or GPS, for its portfolio accounting. The installation will serve 400 to 500 portfolio managers, analysts, compliance officers and accounting and back office personnel, and it caps a four-year process that saw DST add front-end features to GPS as part of its contract with the mutual fund company.
DST "developed the interface based on the input of T. Rowe business personnel," says David Seibert, a T. Rowe
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground