In yet another reversal of a business plan adopted by its former chief information officer, Jim Dolan, Federated Investors of Pittsburgh has handed the responsibility for its portfolio accounting system back to State Street Corp. of Boston. Neither the value nor the length of the contract was disclosed.
Federated had been a State Street client for years, but in 1993, the mutual fund firm purchased a copy of State Street's Multicurrency Horizon system and began competing with State Street for
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse