Contrary to a recent wire service report citing rumors that an agreement had been reached, negotiations on bringing Liberty Brokerage Inc. on board as the seventh partner in EJV Partners L.P. are proceeding at a snail's pace, according to sources close to the talks.
Word of the negotiations between the EJV and Liberty first emerged early in March (IMT, March 19). At that time, EJV president Bruce Peterson said he expected a deal to be concluded within two months.
A month later, one highly
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground