Advent Software reported a $1 million loss for its fiscal year ended December 31 due to a $5.6 million one-time charge the company took in the first quarter because of the acquisition of Data Exchange.
Revenues for the year were up 42 per cent from $26 million to $37 million and net income--excluding the charge--leaped 61 per cent from $2.8 million to $4.5 million.
For the fourth quarter, the San Francisco-based investment management technology company earned $1.6 million on revenues of $10.6
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground