THREE weeks ago, Thomson Financial Services Inc. began beta tests of its planned Traderoute order-routing service. However, at least one of the buy-side firms Thomson had slated for participation in the beta tests has put its plans on hold: Turner Investment Partners had expected to begin testing the service early this month, but has now pushed back those tests until month's end. Other participants, including ESI Securities Co., are proceeding with their beta tests. Thomson officials say the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit