SYDNEY – BT Financial Group, a unit of Australia's Westpac Banking Corporation, will move its fixed interest and money market trading and compliance functions to the Charles River Investment Management System (Charles River IMS).
A CRD client since 2002, BT had previously been using Charles River IMS for portfolio-level compliance monitoring and reporting across its Australian funds.
Now, the firm trades variable rate notes, corporate bonds, Australian Commonwealth government bonds, and all it
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1