BLOOMBERG has launched a foreign exchange trading service through its terminals. The service is designed to give institutional investors and corporate treasuries trading access to executable market quotes, offered by a range of international banks. The value-added service--offered to Bloomberg customers at no extra charge--enables traders to buy and sell currencies through their terminals, with no telephone or paper transactions at the front end.
The service is called FXdeal, and is the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground