Hour-long option adjusted spread (OAS) calculations are commonplace. In this respect, the OAS analytical application available as part of EJV Partners L.P.'s UniVu data and analytical platform isn't any different.
Because such time-consuming applications continue to hamper users, the EJV is moving forward with plans to add a dedicated server and rewrite some of the analytical software available on UniVu. The vendor hopes that the hardware, a multiprocessor server, will greatly reduce the time
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1