Though word emerged earlier this fall that Hyperion Capital Management Inc. was hatching plans to replace its portfolio management system from Princeton Financial Systems Inc. Hyperion president Ken Weiss now says the firm has no such plans. On the contrary, Weiss says Hyperion is currently installing the newest release of Princeton's Pam for Securities--version 4.1.
The new Pam release will handle portfolio management and accounting functions for Hyperion's $4 billion in assets. Hyperion, a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground