SS&C Technologies, the portfolio management systems company with some 250 client firms, reported 1996 financial results of $26 million in revenues, an increase of 40 per cent over the previous year. Net income was $473,000, a 50 per cent increase.
However, these numbers are deceptive, according to an analysis by Waters. A truer picture of SS&C's financial health is in the operating income, which is before interest revenue (or expense) and tax expenses (or credits).
According to the public
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground