TORONTO--Fairfax Financial Holdings is to use Princeton Financial's ePAM, a web-delivered version of the PAM portfolio accounting system, for portfolio accounting across its US, Canadian and overseas insurance and reinsurance companies.
Fairfax's subsidiary, Hamblin Watsa Investment Counsel, also located in Toronto, serves as the investment manager for all of the Fairfax insurance and reinsurance companies. The ePAM system will enable Hamblin Watsa to provide accounting and reporting services
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground