Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s Asset Backed Securities Group (ABSG) has released a new portfolio management system, the Almont Portfolio Manager (APM). ABSG claims the portfolio accounting system, which makes use of the group's pools of asset- and mortgage-backed securities, is the first of its kind in the fixed-income market.
APM appears to complement Thomson's existing Portia portfolio management system. The product is targeted at the investment accounting departments of regional banks
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution