Hawaiian Trust Co., a subsidiary of the Bank of Hawaii, is replacing the portfolio management system supporting its trust operation. The new system--National Computer Services Inc.'s Trustware--will add quantitative analytics software provided by Vestek Systems Inc.
Honolulu-based Hawaiian Trust manages over $8 billion in international equities, domestic fixed income and indexed funds. Until now, Hawaiian Trust has used the Omnitrust portfolio accounting software from Alabama-based Dyatron
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground