FINANCIAL Models Co., the Toronto-based service bureau that dominates Canada's portfolio management industry, is now offering a cross-border electronic trade-configuration service in the U.S. The system FMCNET will compete with both Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s Oasys and an expanded version of the Depository Trust Co.'s International Institutional Delivery (IID) system.
FMC has 20 customers for FMCNET in Canada. In the U.S., FMC is pitching the international functionality of the system.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground