CDC North America--the $14 billion asset management arm of French bank Caisse Des Depots--is installing a pair of portfolio management and accounting systems from Princeton Financial Systems. CDC officials bought the client/server systems after they determined that their existing outsourcing contract no longer met their needs.
Initially, CDC will use Pam's securities and mutual fund management systems to support $7 billion of its domestic assets. Another $7 billion of assets domiciled in the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground