SAN DIEGO--Nicholas Applegate Capital Management is quickly discovering that overnight batch processing in its portfolio accounting just isn't going to cut it much longer.
Now that NACM, which has $30 billion in assets under management, has completed the work on revamping its trading systems, pre-trade analytics and compliance tools, it's gearing up for the next phase which will see it push toward real-time portfolio accounting.
At this stage, NACM has yet to map out a specific course for such
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground