BUCHANAN Partners L.P., Piper Capital Management Inc. and Putnam Investments: What do these three firms have in common? All are existing users of Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s Portia awaiting the release of the vendor's much-delayed Portia APO (Advanced Platform Option).
Portia APO--or Portable Portia, as the product was originally named--is a Sybase Inc. database server running under Unix which the vendor is building to support both Portia's DOS- and Microsoft Corp. Windows-based
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain