NEW YORK--While some blood has already been spilled, Deutsche Bank's acquisition of Bankers Trust has hardly been a total massacre. Despite the much publicized resignation of former chief executive Frank Newman, who was hired by Bankers four years ago to clean up a messy derivatives trading scandal, several key Bankers Trust technology executives will be keeping their jobs.
Nonetheless, there are clear signs that BT officials will be sharing the limelight with their Deutsche Bank counterparts
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground