BOSTON--Fidelity Investments is getting ready for the August 1 launch of the Universal Equity Desktop, a Windows NT-based system designed to replace the company's Unix workstations for at least 100 portfolio managers and analysts for the company's growth-and-income fund portfolios.
The Universal name is being used because it will encompass Fidelity's investment operations in its Boston headquarters and branch offices in London, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
The move is the latest stage in an overall
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground