Led by Swiss Bank Corp.'s chief financial officer Peter Wuffli, the information technology operations behind the combined money management arms of SBC and Union Bank of Switzerland are likely to build upon the IBM mainframe systems currently supporting SBC's institutional business in Zurich and overseas.
In the first few days following the announcement of the merger, which will create the largest asset manager in the world, with ChFr 1.3 trillion, or $920 billion, in assets under management,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain