TORONTO--Based on its recent successes in the application service provider market, Algorithmics, a financial risk management provider, announced the appointment of Justin Forrest to its newly created position of director of ASP solutions.
Formerly with Natwest Global Financial Markets, Forrest led the design of a consolidated global risk architecture and oversaw the derivative-processing capability of the firm’s middle- and back-office operations. Working from this kind of management
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain