TORONTO--Royal Trust Global Securities Services is embracing the web to deliver a full suite of custody, settlement and portfolio management services to asset managers.
Royal Trust GSS is in the process of developing and rolling out a series of custody services on a single Internet-based platform under the brand name of ViewFinder.
Currently, Royal Trust GSS provides a dialup service for much of its existing custody services, but this requires the use of a proprietary desktop application.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground