RXR Group is poised to go live with an internally developed local area network-based order-management system, dubbed Trading and Tracking (TNT). The system--which incorporates relational database management software from Oracle Corp.--has been in development at RXR's Stamford, Conn., headquarters for over a year. It currently provides five traders with real-time order-entry and order-tracking facilities.
At the moment, TNT is installed alongside RXR's incumbent system--also internally
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain