PRINCETON, NJ-- Princeton Financial Systems has expanded its time-sharing service and with a service bureau option named Pam Connect. The marketing push behind the effort is designed to expand the time-sharing product from its core base of insurance firms and into the broad institutional investor market.
Princeton has long been in the outsourcing business. In addition to the investment accounting it provides insurers, the company also has an accounting services group that does a full-scale
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground