Capital Group is widening access to the multiple applications it runs on disparate hardware and software platforms at its Los Angeles headquarters and around the world. The group will center its new networking project on a mainframe-based portfolio management and trust accounting system, which it plans to upgrade at the same time.
Capital Group runs about 40 mutual funds. It also manages trusts -- large individual and corporate accounts. Capital invests in equity; assets under management tota
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit