Capital Group is widening access to the multiple applications it runs on disparate hardware and software platforms at its Los Angeles headquarters and around the world. The group will center its new networking project on a mainframe-based portfolio management and trust accounting system, which it plans to upgrade at the same time.
Capital Group runs about 40 mutual funds. It also manages trusts -- large individual and corporate accounts. Capital invests in equity; assets under management
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground