Prudential Treasury Asset Management (PruTAM) is piloting a new version of Coral Systems Inc.'s Investment Management Portfolio Accounting (IMPAX) system. If tests are successful, IMPAX will be used to help PruTAM monitor investments in asset- and mortgage-backed securities and municipal bonds planned under an expansion of the group's activities.
PruTAM, a subsidiary of Prudential Capital Management, itself part of the Prudential Insurance Co. group, already uses IMPAX to handle its
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain