Rockville, Md.-based GE Information Services is beta-testing a real-time order-routing system to link FCMs (futures commission merchants) to correspondent institutional investors and brokers. Chicago-based FCM Index Futures Group Inc. has signed on as a beta site for the order-routing system.
While the current beta test involves the workstation technology used to link FCMs to investors, it does not involve the interfaces that would allow brokers to route orders directly to the futures
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain