Rockville, Md.-based GE Information Services is beta-testing a real-time order-routing system to link FCMs (futures commission merchants) to correspondent institutional investors and brokers. Chicago-based FCM Index Futures Group Inc. has signed on as a beta site for the order-routing system.
While the current beta test involves the workstation technology used to link FCMs to investors, it does not involve the interfaces that would allow brokers to route orders directly to the futures exchan
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank