SAN FRANCISCO--Advent Software has introduced a new reporting facility aimed at smaller investment firms with limited resources and no need for the vendor's full-service portfolio management system. The company has also announced the formation of a strategic partnership with WorldStreet Corp. that will help Worldstreet in its bid to target the buy side.
The new Advent Certified Web Reporting facility aims to give small firms access to Advent's portfolio reporting and management capabilities,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground