MIAMI, Florida--Dresdner Bank is in the midst of a top-to-bottom overhaul of its global operations, and as part of that initiative is restructuring the technology platforms for its private banking arm. The private banking revamp includes the total upgrade of proprietary accounting systems and databases on Siemens platforms Dresdner had run in its Frankfurt headquarters, and that phase is expected to continue for the next several years.
In the near term, the bank is also installing front-end
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain