London-based investment advisor Buchanan Partners L.P. is currently testing Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s Unix-based Portable Portia portfolio management system. While the installation is significant because it is the first user-site sighting of the much-awaited Portable Portia system, it is less than major.
The system's so-called version 1.0 is currently being accessed by two staffers at Buchanan; the firm eventually plans to support ten users with the system by the end of the year.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain