NEW YORK--Once Chase Manhattan has closed its acquisition of Morgan Stanley's global custody business, the New York bank will need about two years to complete the conversion of Morgan's systems, according to bank officials. While a particularly difficult conversion is not anticipated, the process will be slowed down by the concurrent fixes for the single European currency and the Year 2000.
"We'll be working with clients to handle the conversion, and there's a lot on everyone's plate right
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain