LOOKING to further automate its portfolio management and accounting operations, Guardian Life Insurance Co. has selected Securities Software & Consulting Inc.'s Allocator Plus application to process its mortgage-backed securities and optimize the settlement of its TBA trades. Meanwhile, Guardian has set plans to buy an interface being developed by SS&C subsidiary Structured Finance Software Group (SFSG) that will provide access to the Electronic Pool Notification (EPN) system.
New York City
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain