The largest pension plan in the United States, the California Public Employees' Retirement System (Calpers), with approximately $120 billion in assets under management, has hired Princeton Financial Systems to provide portfolio management and accounting systems that will back up the accounting systems State Street Bank of Boston provides for Sacramento-based Calpers.
"Eventually when the Princeton software is in place it will oversee all of our assets, providing a second safeguard or
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain