Detroit-based NBD Bank N.A. West Michigan has installed the so-called institutional version of Automatic Data Processing Inc.'s FS Partner for Windows, the vendor's buy-side-targeted quote-service package. The service will provide market data and news to the bank's portfolio managers based at its Grand Rapids, Mich., offices. NBD bank has $15.7 billion under management and trades both fixed-income securities and equities.
Before installing FS Partner, NBD's portfolio managers had relied on
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain