BOSTON--By the beginning of this year, Panagora Asset Management had largely completed a process that saw the company install a new database and new systems for portfolio management, performance measurement and trade order management. With the latest phase of this process now behind it, the firm's senior manager for information technology, Tom Phipps, says the company is ready for the Year 2000 date change.
The latest stage of this process was finished in January with the installation of two
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain