NEW YORK--Brown Brothers Harriman is poised to launch an ambitious top-to-bottom overhaul of its major investment systems that will take approximately two years. The project will lead to the closely held, private-banking company installing new systems for portfolio management, trade order management and reporting.
Currently, the bank's $30 billion asset management business has split its portfolio management function between Checkfree APL and Thomson Financial Services' Portia. Checkfree proce
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1