As it prepares to register itself as a mutual fund manager with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Florida League of Cities is deploying a pair of portfolio management and accounting systems marketed by Princeton Financial Systems Inc. The League has selected the vendor's Pam for Securities and Pam for Mutual Funds to support a portfolio consisting exclusively of fixed-income securities and valued at some $500 million.
Based in Tallahassee, Florida League of Cities is a nonprofit
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground