BRIDGE'S top brass are pushing the long-awaited Bridgecenter platform towards its upcoming scheduled release, but there is concern among the company's sales force that this make-or-break product will not be ready in time. This concern is leading to a number of sales departures.
For the newly configured Bridge to be a viable competitor in this industry, the vendor must release its Bridgecenter workstation software in time to take advantage of the current window of opportunity--before
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground