The two main challengers to Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s First Call Corp. gave one another a boost last week when they joined forces on the full-text graphical research distribution front.
Tiny start-up Multex Systems Inc. and third-ranked market data vendor Bloomberg have cut a deal in which the former's fledgling graphical research service would be distributed as an extra-cost optional service on the latter's 45,000 terminals worldwide. Not only will the (still rather limited) range of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain